We would like to make all teams aware of the below rules and obligations for transfers during the next window for 2017/18.
- Transfer window is open on Dec 1 2017.
- Transfer form must have the following signatures secretary of club he is leaving, secretary of new club, player’s signature as well as parent / guardian if under 18 at date of transfer.
- If transferring from another league, that league must sign transfer form as well.
- A new registration form MUST accompany the transfer form, make sure it has all the necessary signatures.
- Forms must be with Registrar on a Thursday for a player to play on a Saturday // Friday for Sunday.
- Beware if you are signing players from League of Ireland clubs, they are NOT allowed play in NATIONAL CUP competitions
All registration forms to be sent to
Sean O’Sullivan, Hon Registrar
1, Ashgrove Drive, Carrigaline Co. Cork.
Phone: 087 9046870
All forms can be downloaded from the Forms section of our website.
Mr Denis Crowley,
29, Laurel Ridge, Upper Shanakiel, Cork.